Powerwerx 30 Amp Desktop Switching Power Supply with Powerpoles
This small regulated switching power supply features 2 Powerpole outputs in front and 1/4" binding posts in rear. Machined metal front bezel with illuminated power switch. DC output voltage 14.1V at 25A continuous, 30A surge. Small 6x5x2.5" footprint.
The Powerwerx Switching Power Supply Model SS-30DV is designed to supply 25 Amps continuous and 30 Amps surge (up to 5 minutes) at 14.1 VDC. Loads can be connected to either the rear binding posts or the front Powerpole connectors. Any output may provide up to 30 Amps individually, and the total output is limited at 30 Amps.
- Front Connection: 2 sets of Powerpole connectors
- Rear Connection: 1/4 inch binding posts that also accept banana plugs, 1/4 inch ring terminals or compression connections
- Illuminated Power Switch
Specifications Electrical specifications:
- Input Range: 100-120 VAC or 200-240 VAC, 50/60Hz (Switchable)
- Output Voltage: 14.1 VDC fixed
- Output Amperage: 25 continuous, 30 surge
- Internal Protection: Thermal, over current
- Internal Input Fuse: 6.3 Amps at 115 VAC
- Ripple Peak-to-Peak Max.
- Noise Peak-to-Peak Max.
- Operating temperature rating: 0 – 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 – 85 °C
Physical dimensions and materials:
- Weight: 3.0 lbs. (48 oz.)
- Overall Dimensions: 6.1 x 5 x 2.5 in (154mm long, 127mm wide, 63mm tall)
- Fan: Quiet internal cooling fan
- Machined metal case front bezel
- Meets FCC CFR Title 47 Part 15 Subpart B: Class B, CISPR: 2005 ANSI C63.4: 2003
- Meets CE/LVD (Low-Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC) standard
- Meets EMC: EN 55022:206+A1: 2007, 2010, EN 61000-3-2:2006
Powerpole Configuration The Powerpole connectors mounted on the front panel conform to the RACES/ARES standard orientation.
Input Voltage Selection The power supply is set up for 230V AC input as shipped from the factory. For 115V AC applications, set the recessed 115/230 input select switch located on the rear of the power supply into the proper position. Positions are identified on the switch. Use a small screwdriver to slide the switch into position. No adjustment is necessary for either 50 or 60 Hz input.
- Land mobile radio base stations
- Communications systems
- Security systems
- Automotive & marine systems
- OEM applications
- Test equipment
- Electronic displays
- 12 Volt lighting systems
- GPS receivers
- DC computers
- Power Supply
- AC Power Cord, 4 ft.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
installed in Base station
My only complaint is the final output voltage should be lower than the 14 volts, is there a way to adjust the output down by 1.5 or 2 volts. My rigunner is giving an over voltage alarm when I transmit on one of my radios and a under voltage on the other one connected to the same.
Terrific Power Supply
Received two days after I ordered it. Great service. Just what I wanted. Works perfect.