Rated at 150 watts, the MPPT-150-14.6 solar controller is designed for charging Bioenno 12V type LifePO4 batteries. Input DC range from 16-25 VDC. Output is a constant 14.6 VDC. Rated at 12 Amps maximum. Smart charge controller design will automatically adjust charging output as required by batteries, no user adjustment needed.
MPPT-150-14.6 is a MPPT (maximum power point tracking) controller is a DC to DC solar converter. This unit is rated at 150 watts and converts higher solar panel voltages down to 14.6 VDC which is more suitable for charging LifePO4 type batteries. The solar input is pre-wired with Anderson Yellow/Black Powerpole connectors to prevent confusion. The output comes pre-wired with the popular Anderson Red/Black Powerpole 30A connector.
- Controller Technology: MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology
- Input Voltage: 16-25 VDC
- Output Voltage: 14.6 VDC
- Input Connector Type: Anderson Yellow/Black Powerpole 30A
- Output Connector Type: Anderson Red/Black Powerpole 30A
- Maximum Power: 150 Watts
- Maximum Current: 12 Amps
- Battery Type: Bioenno LiFePO4 or equivalent
- System Type: 12 VDC (DC to DC converter)
- Controls: Automatic (no user adjustments required)
- Conversion Efficiency: 95%
- IP Rating: IP67
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 2.3 in. x 1.6 in. x 0.9 in. (58 mm x 40 mm x 22 mm)
- Weight: 0.25 lbs. (115 g)
- Warranty: 1 Year
NOTE: This solar controller is intended for used with Bioenno LiFePO4 or equivalent batteries. This controller should not be used with Flooded, AGM or GEL type batteries as it will overcharge them.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was thrilled when I finally found this 14.6V (none of that cheap 14.2V stuff) LiFePo4 solar charger. And with PowerPoles to boot! Using this with my Bioenno battery for amateur radio.