The Epic PWRgate is West Mountain Radio's 3rd generation powr gate product. It uses advanced technology to achieve a very low power loss and has maximum flexibility to charge modern batteries.
- Epic PWRgate is a 12 volt backup power system rated at 40 amperes continuous from either a Power Supply or a Battery.
- Connected equipment will instantly switch to battery during a power blackout or power supply failure.
- Low loss PWRgate provides forward voltage drop of only 0.05 volts.
- USB port access to monitor system or to change charge parameters.
- Program for specific battery types.
- Supports smart charging of either Lead Acid or Li-Ion battery charging up to 10A.
- Supports power supply or direct solar panel (MPPT) battery charging for all battery chemistries. Solar panel VOC must be <= 30V.
- Maximum Power Point Transfer (MPPT) charging provides the maximum power out of a solar panel.
- Can be programmed for vehicle use to suspend charging when the alternator is off.
- Complete LED status indicators.
- Battery charge suspend button to eliminate current draw or charger noise for 30 minutes. Possible RFI may be emitted from MPPT charge controller.
- Optional temperature probe to control charging based on battery temperature.
- Solid, durable construction in an aluminum case. Includes mounting holes for convenient and secure use in mobile units.
- Uses Anderson Powerpole® connectors.
- Size: 4.5 x 3.375 x 1.25 in
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
- Mounting Holes: Four - 0.175 d, #8 hardware